Wednesday, March 9, 2011

God Is Good!!

Wow, what a slacker I have been keeping up with my new blog!
The past few months have been a bit
of a whirl wind...
 I had such an amazing response for my t-shirts and I cannot begin to tell you how thankful I feel for your support and blessings. Thank you so much for purchasing my T-shirt. It is at the printer as we speak, I can't wait!! Thank you again Dana for taking the time from being a pregnant Mommy to help me with the design and all the crazy details. Love you!
As for the rest of my life, well... getting my letters ready about Ethiopia, balancing work and a social life, Obedience, Change the World for One,  Young Life, and working with 20 energetic 1st graders!! Wow God is good!!  I love those kids more than anything!! I can truly say that I LOVE getting up every day to see their smiling faces. I thank God for the gift he gave me to be able to teach them and  to do what I love every day!
Life is Good and God just continues to be so faithful in my life. I am so excited to be "dating" Young Life right now, LOL. Might sound funny, but true. Trying to find a fit for me for the Fall. Not many weeks left in the school year... 47 days as of today until summer. Time has flown! This year has just begun, but it has already been such an amazing year and there is so much  more to come!
Thank you again for every ones order and I can't wait for you to take pics in your new Africa "T" so I can post them!!

"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.  He chose to give us birth through the word of truth, that we might be a kind of first fruits of all he created."
~James 1:17~

No comments:

Post a Comment