Sunday, January 2, 2011

Hope

HOPE is the word!
Making my New Years resolution was easy...
I feel like God practically  gave it to me in a nicely wrapped gift.
Thank you !! :)
For some people it is so scary not to know what each day has in store for us, but if we place our faith in Jesus Christ it is so exciting to see what each day will bring! As I walk by faith, even when I cannot see what God has planned, I place my hope in him, knowing that everything will be ok. Aaron Bryant said this morning, "Consult the Lord before you act, waiting on Him gives us time to exercise our faith."
Ok, HELLO, once again...Aaron's message completely speaks to me!
I have been spending so much time in prayer for God to help me with patience in His timing and putting all of my hope in Him to show me his will day by day.  Every devotional I've read this past week, each chapter in the book I'm reading, and then today's sermon, Boom, Boom, Boom! Christ arrives right on time to make things happen. He didn't, and doesn't wait for us to get ready. If you have hope and pray for God's will... it will happen!!

"Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and
assurance about what we do not see.
And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him." Hebrews

No comments:

Post a Comment